A Pretty Odd Bunny | is OUT NOW on NINTENDO SWITCH and other CONSOLES

1 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • Hi everyone, my 2 years in the making Stealth-platformer is finally out! But not only that, it is now available on all major Consoles including Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X|S and Steam.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

This is an awesome moment for me because it represents the culmination of a long journey. I started using Construct 2 eight years ago, continued the project on Construct 3 two years ago, and during this time had the dream of putting my game on consoles, especially Nintendo consoles. Lot of people said it wasn't possible using Construct. So I'm happy I kept going and today we can prove Construct is a robust engine where you can make games for any platform.

If you want to try the game you can find it on your favorite platform following this link: https://linktr.ee/ajordaz

A Pretty Odd Bunny is a 2D stealth platformer about a rabbit who likes eating pigs. You play as a red-eyed rabbit and help him reach the pig at the end of the levels without letting other rabbits see you!

Explore more than 80 levels in 4 unique worlds, collect hidden coins, unlock extra challenges with cute characters, gorey action, blood, and a lot of severed pig's heads.

Features:

- 80 levels in 4 unique worlds

- Unlock extra challenges with cute characters

- Beautiful graphics and smooth animations

- Test your stealth!

- Precise controls that will help you achieve your goal: eat all the pigs!

• Hi,

Congrats for the release. BTW how much does it cost to port to consoles?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, nice project, congratulations.

How the porting works? Did you need to redo parts of your project to be able to port it? Do you have any tip for people that may be porting a project someday?

• Sounds like a right journey! Congratulations on the release and good luck with sales

• Hi,

Congrats for the release. BTW how much does it cost to port to consoles?

Thanks! I couldn't say. For this I actually got a publisher and they managed everything about the consoles ports. The game was ported by Ratalaika Games.

• Hello, nice project, congratulations.

How the porting works? Did you need to redo parts of your project to be able to port it? Do you have any tip for people that may be porting a project someday?

Thanks, I didn't have to change much in the game. There's a couple of stuff we need to add that are specific to each console. Like the gamertag on Xbox and trophies on Playstation. But other than that the code stayed the same.

Regarding tips I would just say choose your publisher wisely, do your research and make sure you pick the right one for your project. Outside of that when it comes to coding the game always assume you are making it for a crappy device. That way you can be sure it won't have any problem running everywhere.

• Well done! Congrats!

So the game is running inside some sort of wrapper for consoles, correct?

• Well done! Congrats!

So the game is running inside some sort of wrapper for consoles, correct?

Thanks!

I would imagine that's the case. The port was handled by the publisher so I don't have all the details.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)