Thanks for posting the gameplay, I really like the _speed_ of the play.
- App store: add a video, part of the appeal to me is the speed of play and you can't see that in a screenshot
- Control scheme interesting! The tap with opposite touch for jump works, just need to train myself to think in context of direction
- Add a timer, this begs for a 'speedrunner' mode and leaderboards on time to complete each level, ranking, names, etc.
- I suck at precision jumping (see 'train' comment above.)
- Price, I think should be $0.99, I think for this level of game, $1.99 is too much.
Congrats on releasing it!
Warning: a couple crashes on ios11/iphone 7, on level 5 and level 9. Screen freezes. Having to start over, I am one crash away from stop playing the game, because I need to restart from level 1 each time after a freeze.