Platformer is ready for testing.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Ready to use construct 3 game template and release to mobile divice.
  • Hi! First level of my platformer game is ready for testing. I am will be very glad to your feedback.

You can download it here: vladimir7491.itch.io/gavoyra

And discuss in my group: facebook.com/groups/1140251719457526

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Tagged:

• Great job! Thanks for sharing. I like the audio design and graphics!! It really felt immersive watching it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great job! Thanks for sharing. I like the audio design and graphics!! It really felt immersive watching it.

Thank you for kind words!

• I didn't play it, Im gonna talk as a game designer.

First thing I notice, your tittle screen looks great, but, the tittle name isn't matching whole scene, I think you wanted it to look like it was made out of lasers or something, but if I was you I'd change it.

Second, the UI is sticked on the up corner, never do this, you have do leave a space between icon and the screen corner, so always word with grid.

Besides that, I like what I see. Is there a narrative behind the game? it'd let it even immersive, not just shooting for fun.

Great job. Keep it up!

• I didn't play it, Im gonna talk as a game designer.

First thing I notice, your tittle screen looks great, but, the tittle name isn't matching whole scene, I think you wanted it to look like it was made out of lasers or something, but if I was you I'd change it.

Second, the UI is sticked on the up corner, never do this, you have do leave a space between icon and the screen corner, so always word with grid.

Besides that, I like what I see. Is there a narrative behind the game? it'd let it even immersive, not just shooting for fun.

Great job. Keep it up!

Thank you for your feedback! Can you say more why the UI should not be in the corner? Game has cutscene, I just skipped it in the video.

• > I didn't play it, Im gonna talk as a game designer.

>

> First thing I notice, your tittle screen looks great, but, the tittle name isn't matching whole scene, I think you wanted it to look like it was made out of lasers or something, but if I was you I'd change it.

>

> Second, the UI is sticked on the up corner, never do this, you have do leave a space between icon and the screen corner, so always word with grid.

>

> Besides that, I like what I see. Is there a narrative behind the game? it'd let it even immersive, not just shooting for fun.

>

> Great job. Keep it up!

Thank you for your feedback! Can you say more why the UI should not be in the corner? Game has cutscene, I just skipped it in the video.

I can't say the right reason, but in general it feels better for the eyes, like the golden ration thing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)