Plants - a relaxed experience

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
25 high-quality predatory plants. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • https://rogerty.itch.io/plants

Plants is a nontraditional and nonviolent experience where you get full control over a growing flower.

You can use it from 2 to 20 minutes sessions to get into a flow as mindfulness training, or play it for whatever purpose you can think of.

There is only one goal: enjoy the scenery and have a pleasant experience.

The latest update brings a lot of changes. (21 in total)

The biggest additions can be seen on the image above:

* Night: now it is possible to experience the journey at night and while this happens, fireflies appear and crickets play their songs.

* The body of the flower can be transformed into 2 more entities: a worm figure and or clone appears for a short time.

Image above: better looking grass.

Features:

• relaxing music
    • a stress relieving environment
    • family friendly content
    • full screen and windowed possibility
    • mute sound effects and/or music
    • day and night cycle
    • several different flower body shapes

Controls: mouse.

• Nicely done, I like the out of focus background. Very soothing, I only wonder if you can make the growing more smooth and look less like discrete objects?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nicely done, I like the out of focus background. Very soothing, I only wonder if you can make the growing more smooth and look less like discrete objects?

Alpha Threshold shader could be applied to the individual segments to make them meld into one perhaps, and if you want it textured you could use "force own texture" and destination out to apply sprite image over it.

Thanks a lot for taking time to reply.

> Nicely done, I like the out of focus background. Very soothing, I only wonder if you can make the growing more smooth and look less like discrete objects?

>

Alpha Threshold shader could be applied to the individual segments to make them meld into one perhaps, and if you want it textured you could use "force own texture" and destination out to apply sprite image over it.

Wow, I will try this soon. I still have not experimented or acquired knowledge of shaders. Thanks for your tip!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)