my newest game on google play *SKYSHIP HERO: The Arcade Shooting Game*

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Shoot balls to destroy as many blocks as possible, at each stage the game will become more difficult.
  • Hello everyone. This is the game I just released. I am quite serious in making this game.

download here

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tried your game.

It doesn't work at all on my Samsung Galasy S7, the screen just goes black but I can hear the music.

On my Samsung Galaxy Tab S it works but is supper laggy, framerate probably below 20 fps so it is impossible to play.

• You need to test your games before releasing to the public. Did you do any of this before?

• Black screen on galaxy tab a as well

Also not even using your own icons is very lazy

• and Maddog :thanks for try my game and sorry for black screen or laggy fps.

but i dont get it why and how to solved that?

i have tried on my phone xiaomi redmi 3s (cpu snapdragon 430), andromax (cheap locap android phone/cpu snapdragon 210) and samsung galaxy s8 (exynos) and its ok for me.

I export my app release with scirra construct 3 service it self.

can you help me how to solved this?

the Maddog: yes i have tried on three phone with three kind spec level low-end phone to high-end phone and two kind cpu snapdragon device and exynos device. and its ok.

Frozen Well studios: thanks for download my game. before i used scirra construct 3 service for exprot my app, i export my app release with android studio. With android studio i have change my icon because i know to do it, but right now with scirra construct 3 service i dont now to do it. there is no option for that. if you know how to change the icon in scirra construct 3 service or have link tutorial how to do it. please share it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)