Nero-Engine: Isometric RPG Game Template (Demo)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own Isometric RPG, Visual Novels, or Story Driven Puzzle game!
  • Hi all! We've put together a package version 'Nero-Engine' to help other Devs get started with an Isometric Adventure/RPG game!

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/nero-engine-isometric-rpg-demo-23557/play

The original inspirations were older SNES and PS1-era RPG's like Grandia, Tales of Destiny/Eternia, etc..

There are a lot of ways to use what is currently available (we tried to leave these features in a place where other creators can take it and run with it!), so we'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

The game currently consists of a short functional demo (with a more limited version in C2 available).

Let us know what you think!

----------------------------------

AVAILABLE SOON as a Full Game Template for developers!

Make your own Isometric RPG, Visual Novels, or Story Driven Puzzle game!

This Functional Demo for the Isometric RPG Game Template showcases a Modular Room System, NPC Dialogue, Puzzles, Menu & Inventory, and More! Explore each room, collect items, solve puzzles, and make your way to the final room!

Create your own Isometric RPG Game easily starting with the Nero-Engine Template!

Make your own Isometric RPG, Visual Novel, or Story Driven Puzzle Game! This Isometric RPG Template includes:

- Modular Room Systems

- NPC Dialogue

- Puzzles

- Menu & Inventory

- ...and More!

• As a puzzle game dev this looks lovely!

I'll keep an eye out for the release and buy it if it's versatile and customizable.

Keep us updated!

• Good News, Everyone!

The first version of the Nero-Engine Isometric RPG Game Template is now available!

NOW ON SALE: Nero-Engine - Isometric RPG Game Template https://scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/neroengine-isometric-rpg-5891

Play the Demo before you buy: https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/nero-engine-isometric-rpg-demo-23557/play

We'll also be actively working on uploading game assets, improvements and updates to the various game systems included (and we welcome suggestions!).

Everyone please enjoy!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Idea is really great. And you demo was also very good. It will be time saver for many developers.

But I hope that the system is flexible enough to be modified accordingly. In my opinion,besides the demo you should make a video/documentation on how to use this template. In this way,it would be easy for others to figure out more about it

• the demo was very good! although there is a minor bug - it let use a golden key when I only had a silver key in my inventory. (it was when I unlocked the door to the room that leads to the guy that wants food.

• the demo was very good! although there is a minor bug - it let use a golden key when I only had a silver key in my inventory. (it was when I unlocked the door to the room that leads to the guy that wants food.

Thanks for the review and input! Now that the new Asset Store is live, I have posted an update which fixes the issue you mentioned!

Cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)