Mechanic Sandbox -- create your platformer or 8dir game with eeeease.

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hey everybody, Henri here!

Some days ago I published this game template on the Scirra Store: Mechanics Sandbox! It'd be amazing if you folks could give me a hand on sharing and checking it out (even if not going to buy it!)

I'm really starting and have no social reach on the internet.

Thanks, in advance.

As of now, it just went on sale for a huge discount because I'm excited!

This game template is designed in a quasi-modular system; easy to expand and discard features!

Including basic AI, Dialog, Controls, Platform Animations and Mechanics, Juicy FX, 8 Direction movement with support for animations and holding things like guns, and the best system: Movement Routes.

It's designed in a way that you can use it for Platformers and sidescrollers, as well as RPGs, Dungeon Crawlers (8 dir games), Stealth, etc.

Every one of these systems is expandable, and if I get some sales I'll very likely update it and make other templates/modules!

Here's the link to the Scirra store page if you want to check it out for yourself (please) or even consider buying it!! Think about it, game developing is cool and um... yeah.

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/mechanics-sandbox-5388

Have a good night, thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying home <3!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)