A Math-Game for my 6 year old Son

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Select fractions that add to one and discover the animal behind the curtain!
  • Hey Guys,

So basically, I've always loved the idea of making games, yet, I've never really been able to nor did I have the capacity to properly understand coding.

Then, for me and friends LAN-Party, we came up with the idea to make a small game just for giggles...

And it stuck. I love construct.

So I wanted to explore it more and here is the result of an Idea thats been in my head.

Its still a mountain of work and my coding logic probably is horrible but I love the idea of the game.

Let me know what you think of it (and also how and where I can upload the current version of it for you to test it)

IDEA:

The idea of the game is that there's a Troll living in the mountains, and he wants to settle. After all the fighting he's had enough. So he goes and builds a house. And my son can help him , with every equation he gets right, the house construction makes progress, trees are added, flowers grow.. etc... (more ideas to come).

Right now I can think of an endgame so for now every time he gets one right an additional flower is spawned in the 'garden'.

Thanks !!

Jack.

• Nice idea and good fun for your son. Just doing a math game myself for my kids, multiple minigames, the LAN idea is great, have fun with the project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah it's still a way to go but he gave me some good input. But its so satisfying when you have an idea and you actually create it from scratch and it works!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)