Island Of Mine (alpha)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • Hi everyone :)

Island Of Mine is a game that I am currently working on for around 1 year. The current state of the game represents only around 10% of the full game. I still have alot of cool things on my roadmap :) But my main goal at the moment is to find out if the game is fun and interesting. That is why I created a prototype that is playable in the browser. Here is a short trailer to show you some gameplay:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

In case you are interested in playing the game: https://bonkyd.itch.io/island-of-mine

If you have any questions just let me know :) I would appreciate any kind of feedback or support but I am also open to share insights or lessons I learned.

Best regards :)

• Very cool dude. Are the tiles preset or random? It would be interesting to unlock little people in houses so you don't feel so alone in the world. I think they might appear because I saw a quest for enemies.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone :)

Island Of Mine is a game that I am currently working on for around 1 year. The current state of the game represents only around 10% of the full game. I still have alot of cool things on my roadmap :) But my main goal at the moment is to find out if the game is fun and interesting. That is why I created a prototype that is playable in the browser. Here is a short trailer to show you some gameplay:

In case you are interested in playing the game: https://bonkyd.itch.io/island-of-mine

If you have any questions just let me know :) I would appreciate any kind of feedback or support but I am also open to share insights or lessons I learned.

Best regards :)

This is extremely impressive! Nice job.

• Very cool dude. Are the tiles preset or random? It would be interesting to unlock little people in houses so you don't feel so alone in the world. I think they might appear because I saw a quest for enemies.

Thank you :) The unlockable islands are not yet randomly "generated". But I think that as something I could implement in the future.

My plan is to include much more interesting content on the islands. The longer you play the more NPCs you will unlock. Over the time your island will feel more and more "alive".

• > Hi everyone :)

> Island Of Mine is a game that I am currently working on for around 1 year. The current state of the game represents only around 10% of the full game. I still have alot of cool things on my roadmap :) But my main goal at the moment is to find out if the game is fun and interesting. That is why I created a prototype that is playable in the browser. Here is a short trailer to show you some gameplay:

>

>

>

> In case you are interested in playing the game: https://bonkyd.itch.io/island-of-mine

>

> If you have any questions just let me know :) I would appreciate any kind of feedback or support but I am also open to share insights or lessons I learned.

>

> Best regards :)

This is extremely impressive! Nice job.

Thank you very much :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)