I invite everyone to the Beta test at 14:00

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • At 14:00 there will be a link to the game.

I would be glad if you take part in the test of my game.

And also write a couple of lines that you didn’t like, what would you add, what is poorly implemented, why not addictive.

Management is simple.

Forward / backward / jump

With each step you lose health.

• I had a look at an earlier version of this. I always get stuck on level 3. Also my feedback would be that it isn't fun. Also there is a bug, you can die and land on the door at the same time so you still progress to the next level.

• I had a look at an earlier version of this. I always get stuck on level 3. Also my feedback would be that it isn't fun. Also there is a bug, you can die and land on the door at the same time so you still progress to the next level.

Many thanks, I corrected these 2 errors, now I will check why they occur again.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Three level actually has an error on which it can not pass. Seias i will correct him

preview.construct.net

• Three level actually has an error on which it can not pass. Seias i will correct him

https://preview.construct.net/#hne2npcx

That makes sense then, sounds like a blocker to me :)

• > Three level actually has an error on which it can not pass. Seias i will correct him

>

> preview.construct.net

That makes sense then, sounds like a blocker to me :)

Did not quite understand what you mean=)

• I'm saying it's a bad bug, you cannot progress past level 3 that's all :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)