Hazard Tower: Safety First - A challenging 2D platformer inspired by classics such as Celeste

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • Hey everyone!

Our game Hazard Tower: Safety First has just released after 3+ months of hard work!

Hazard Tower: Safety First is a challenging 2D platformer inspired by classics such as Celeste and Super Meat Boy.

In this game you play as just an average guy who woke up unconscious in this mysterious industrial tower wearing a green hazmat suit. As you wake up you get told by a weird voice coming from a monitor screen that the only way to escape is to adventure through the rooms of this tower.

This demo currently has the first planned tower implemented into the game with a total of 15 different rooms all with different traps, hazards and platforming challenges to get past.

Please check it out and we really hope you enjoy!

https://panic-room-games.itch.io/hazard-tower-safety-first

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, congratulations to you and the team! This was a ton of fun! And a particular shout-out to how well you balanced the difficulty. Every stage felt very well crafted, the progression of skills & tests was great, and the controls were tight. When I died, it never felt like the game's fault, which is a great sign of a fair challenge.

That last room was a killer, too! But 355 seconds and 15 deaths later, I'm certainly looking for more. The only thing I'd suggest is looking at the separation between platforms and background; the grey-on-grey was tough sometimes, especially when you're concentrating - I was surprised to hit a few walls.

Excellent job to you all!

• That was fun. I got all the way to the top and I'm not particularly fond of platform games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)