Granny Tales - Back to Hell

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Helping streamers give their viewers more excitement.
  • Hi everyone. My game in the point and click genre with a few additions :) And I'll tell you a little about the game.

A little background on the development of events in the game:

The game will take us to the cozy house of a cute granny and her cat. One evening, granny mistakenly summoned a demon from the underworld that possessed her beloved cat with the help of an old demonic book. Now, the cat from hell threatens granny and doesn't want to leave. By solving simple puzzles and collecting the necessary items, you need to help send the demon back to hell and return your pet.

Gameplay:

Help granny collect the right items and solve puzzles with point and click mechanics to save herself and send the demon cat back to hell. But you need to be careful, because danger can await the granny not only from the demon, but also in the house.

Also, do not forget that the granny is already old, and her memory can fail her, because of which she often does not remember where the objects are and the search for each of them or solving puzzles turns into a difficult adventure. The fact that the granny’s memory is short also adds complexity, which is why you need to solve all the tasks quickly enough, otherwise you will have to start over.

But because of what, the cat became a demon to us and will help bring him back to hell. The book is our assistant in solving puzzles and collecting items, we should not forget about it.

Video:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Good luck!

I would be grateful for feedback and ratings. Thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madpoint.grannytales

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. You can play in the browser. The browser version is limited to 3 minutes, but in the phone version you can get time without losing progress.

PLAY

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/granny-tales-back-hell-30784/play

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)