Generative Art NFT Project

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • On the heals of my much bigger project (also using Construct 3) I decided to try my hand are releasing some Generative Art NFTs. In my case it was arcade cabinets and I discuss it here youtu.be/YjxqGVWJD7A

Construct 3 worked pretty well for this. Creating 10,000 images by taking canvas snapshots had it's issues, but in the end I was able to make it work without melting my computer :).

It's always fun to use Construct 3 for something other than a game and it worked perfect for what I wanted it to do. cryptocabz.com is born thanks to Construct 3.

Just wanted to share. Keep up the amazing work Scirra

• down with the NFT grifters

• On the heals of my much bigger project (also using Construct 3) I decided to try my hand are releasing some Generative Art NFTs. In my case it was arcade cabinets and I discuss it here youtu.be/YjxqGVWJD7A

Construct 3 worked pretty well for this. Creating 10,000 images by taking canvas snapshots had it's issues, but in the end I was able to make it work without melting my computer :).

It's always fun to use Construct 3 for something other than a game and it worked perfect for what I wanted it to do. cryptocabz.com is born thanks to Construct 3.

Just wanted to share. Keep up the amazing work Scirra

I want to learn more about NFT. Any good sources?

• > On the heals of my much bigger project (also using Construct 3) I decided to try my hand are releasing some Generative Art NFTs. In my case it was arcade cabinets and I discuss it here youtu.be/YjxqGVWJD7A

>

> Construct 3 worked pretty well for this. Creating 10,000 images by taking canvas snapshots had it's issues, but in the end I was able to make it work without melting my computer :).

>

> It's always fun to use Construct 3 for something other than a game and it worked perfect for what I wanted it to do. cryptocabz.com is born thanks to Construct 3.

>

> Just wanted to share. Keep up the amazing work Scirra

I want to learn more about NFT. Any good sources?

I guess it depends on what you want to learn. It's a lot of info. Maybe just start by watching some NFT youtube videos. What they are, etc.

• Hi Arcadeed i like to make nfts also with construct 3.

I got the downloads of different png working ( do you have some tips on the metadata i fail at script things ).

also i saw in your video a nice dna structure can you help me that 2?

Hope te hear from you.

• Hi Arcadeed i like to make nfts also with construct 3.

I got the downloads of different png working ( do you have some tips on the metadata i fail at script things ).

also i saw in your video a nice dna structure can you help me that 2?

Hope te hear from you.

It's been a while since I did this project, but let me know what you need help with exactly and I'll try to remember :).

• Problem 1

I invoke a download so it will download a png

When i invoke string i creatie a json file but then i sometimes mis a download file png or json.

Problem 2

The json file is still empty so in need to fill it with data like the color of te background.

So how to fill the json file.

Problem 3

The rarety you have is awsome can’t even figure out how to make them unique ( you call This build code ).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi , bump

• Problem 1

I invoke a download so it will download a png

When i invoke string i creatie a json file but then i sometimes mis a download file png or json.

I didn't do any downloading. Everything is contained within the Construct 3 project. All my images are frames of a sprite and randomly selected.

Problem 2

The json file is still empty so in need to fill it with data like the color of te background.

So how to fill the json file.

Again, I don't fill the JSON files in code. All my JSON files are created at the beginning within Construct 3. Each trait having a JSON file with the different options.

Contruct 3 then spits out a JSON for each Image it creates.

Problem 3

The rarety you have is awsome can’t even figure out how to make them unique ( you call This build code ).

Rarity is just a product of having more or less options in each trait. More options, means there is less of each one. I didn't code in anything "Weighting" per say. Just let the chips fall where they may.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)