๐Ÿ” Flying Chicken - ONLY TOPIC ๐ŸŽฎ

1 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome to the Chicken Challenge! 3, 2, 1 and Let the Chicken Challenge Begin!
  • Welcome to the new UNIQUE topic of Flying Chicken, made to avoid SPAM in the forums! โœจ I already sent them a request to create a topic, but in case it didn't work I created this add-on! and if the previous one worked, I delete this one! anyway...LET'S GO TO TODAY'S NEWS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

-Tonight...SPECIAL TEASER for the game about new content tonight!

-Retrospective of 2020 and 2021 of the game celebrating 1 YEAR of playing on Scirra

Did you like the news? Expect more soon!

• -Thanks everyone ๐Ÿง-

Damn! I didn't expect this one ๐Ÿ˜…

1660 PLAYED TIMES and 830+ PLAYERS! Thank you all, I didn't expect much from a flying chicken game, but... It looks like it works! and this is my first game and soon its BETA will be 2 YEARS at the end of 2022, December 25th! I don't think the creator of FLAPP BIRD is seeing this but, Flying Chicken is a tribute to this game that kept so many people on mobile playing! if it wasn't for this guy, there would be no FLYING CHICKEN...Thank you really! and remember...tonight there's news on the *NHP GAMES - indie games* channel on Youtube!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good afternoon dear players! all right? welcome to our FLYING CHICKEN thread on SCIRRA ARCADE! and yesterday the 2022 teaser for Flying Chicken finally arrived! and well...UPDATES 2.0.8 AND 3.0.0 have been announced! and along with this teaser came a thank you to the players and a few seconds of retrospective of 2020 and 2021 for the game! and the updates were announced only for SCIRRA ARCADE, not coming to GAMEJOLT! But good... Did you like the news? share the forum and also take a look at TEASER here at the link! Until later!

(Edit: I couldn't put the link, so go to your Youtube and search *NHP GAMES - indie games*, after that enter the channel and see the teaser :D)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)