My first game: Platformer Game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your dream action platformer game effortlessly with this template!
  • Hi there,

Here is my first game, I am making art and I want to learn C3 for making game by myself.

It's so hard to learn Construct 3.

I hope my WIP Game will make me better in C3.

I have some questions bellow, hope someone answer me, thank you!

• How to un-group event!
    • How to make the bullet disapear when that bullet go distance X (my bullet go to out of layout, I dont want that to happen)
  • I have some questions bellow, hope someone answer me, thank you!

- How to un-group event!

- How to make the bullet disapear when that bullet go distance X (my bullet go to out of layout, I dont want that to happen)

hi, looks cute ^^

about your questions

• to ungroup you mean leave an object from a Family?
    • from bullet disappear you can apply Fade behavior to your bullet objects, with Active at start option set to YES, fade in time to 0, for "wait time" you have to test due to your bullet speed and window game size, then a little value into fade out time, and at last, the selfdestroy on fade out enabled
  • Hi NN81, thank for responsive, here is my point:

In the eventsheet, I group some event and name it "Control" but I dont want Group that anymore, how can I ungroup that?

• Hi NN81, thank for responsive, here is my point:

In the eventsheet, I group some event and name it "Control" but I dont want Group that anymore, how can I ungroup that?

the manual tell:

"Events can be dragged and dropped in to and out of groups (be sure to drag from the event margin, and not from a condition or action). Entire groups can also be enabled or disabled with the Set Group Active system action, which is useful for situations like pausing the game."

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you so much, sir!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)