Fallout 2 Remake 3D FPS

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Remake my game Geo Games, includes all artwork, music and source code.
  • For Fallout Classic Fans. Making remake with FPS view and original RPG and skills system

Subscribe for further updates here

youtu.be/S2LcoQDZ9OU

Subtitles are avaliable

Tagged:

• This looks great. Are you the developer?

The project is surely creating a lot of traction too.

I love(d) Fallout 1 and 2! Though I'm wondering if the developer is aware of the sheer scale of the project. All those towns, the humongous dialogue options, storyline, but this looks more to become a shooter.

Even if it is going that way it will need a brand new 'storyline' or at least objectives of some sort otherwise it will just be an empty survival shooter.

Nevertheless I hope he will continue the project. Curious to see how it will develop from there.

• This looks great. Are you the developer?

The project is surely creating a lot of traction too.

I love(d) Fallout 1 and 2! Though I'm wondering if the developer is aware of the sheer scale of the project. All those towns, the humongous dialogue options, storyline, but this looks more to become a shooter.

Even if it is going that way it will need a brand new 'storyline' or at least objectives of some sort otherwise it will just be an empty survival shooter.

Nevertheless I hope he will continue the project. Curious to see how it will develop from there.

Yes im developing this game, i try to make similiar gameplay but with first person view.

I will continue every day, its lot to work, Subscribe my chanel ind wait for more

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was just wondering though, aren't you worried about copyright? Bethesda owns the rights to all the Fallout series. Including Fallout 2. They could shut you down if your project becomes popular saying it 'damages' their franchise (read: sales).

I hope this won't happen of course but I was wondering if you had thought about it. I'm often curious how creators manage these things because it's definitely in the grey area, bordering on red.

I don't mean to discourage you but just wondering if it crossed your mind as it would be a shame if you got shut down especially towards completing the project.

• Bethesda send me email month ago, they say its great project, for 25 aniversary of Fallout series. Lot of people ask me about this. So i have green light, also did you know on Fallout 2 engine people develop full games? Sonora, Olympus, Nevada etc this project are not banned

• Ah cool! Did they send you an email out of the blue or did you contact them first?

• Again Bethesda approved

They contact me first

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)