Ever bothered by the fact that there's absolutely no tutorials online about elemental FX for construct? Well, don't worry, because here you'll not only learn how to create shader-like masks, use particles effectively and create diverse overlays for your characters! Well detailed and documented project file containing a step-by-step info text plus countless other tips and tricks about on how to improve your game's damage system!
- Full fledged tutorial inside the project (both on the editor & runtime)
- Clean & well optimized code, created by an long-time veteran of Construct
- Fully documented code, variables, objects & functions
- Step-by-step informational text inside the editor
- Support for multiple kinds of inputs (mobile included!), small QOL already built in and much more
- No third party plugins required, everything done in vanilla Construct 3
- Everything is scalable. You can resize and/or mess around with any of the objects in the editor!
Any doubts and/or suggestions just hit me up (via patreon or my contact email) and I'll answer you as soon as I can!