Get to da Chopaaa! (early access)

1 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Get to da Chopaaa! is a party game for 2 to 4 players.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

This game is in an early stage of development. Each player will drive a combat helicopter and face their opponents when they die, they will have a second chance to continue on the battlefield. But this time in the form of an anti-aircraft tank. Having less life and mobility ... but a second chance is a second chance ...

Some plans we have for the future are ...

- Add power ups!

- Add bots

- Add cooperative and single player challenges

- Add a cooperative survival mode and single player

- Other things!

You can download it here!: https://ghost-creative-studio.itch.io/get-to-da-chopaaa

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice, I love it so far and the idea of this. Your title of this post really made me laugh btw and I cant believe it's really named after that famous line from Predator lol.

Ideas-

You should do an arcade mode for this. Something similar to Xevious, where enemies come from the corner of the screen or so and try to shoot the player down with a nice boss at the end of course. And last, maybe a co-op mode where two players can both do arcade mode together if that won't be too much for you. The enemies can just be basic grey color jets/helicopters or any color really except the colors you have for the players.

• Very nice, I love it so far and the idea of this. Your title of this post really made me laugh btw and I cant believe it's really named after that famous line from Predator lol.

Ideas-

You should do an arcade mode for this. Something similar to Xevious, where enemies come from the corner of the screen or so and try to shoot the player down with a nice boss at the end of course. And last, maybe a co-op mode where two players can both do arcade mode together if that won't be too much for you. The enemies can just be basic grey color jets/helicopters or any color really except the colors you have for the players.

Thank you! I currently plan to add a simple survival mode that can be played alone or co-op. I would like to add an arcade mode in the future, but it is a project that I carry out in my spare time... so I don't know when that would be... also along with the survival mode I will add power ups in the multiplayer and variety on the map and the terrains in the next update :).

• After a long time, I finally had a free afternoon to finish a little update to my game.

Surely there are many bugs to fix hahaha, but fix several functional bugs, add new original music created for my game, add a more dynamic camera attempt and bots

I hope the next update will not take so long ...

You can try my game for free from the following link

https://ghost-creative-studio.itch.io/get-to-da-chopaaa

• wow nice ! just dont make too op powerups like mario's change plant. Try to keep them not too powerful

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)