Card game RPG - Any thoughts? :)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for trading card game, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hey all!

I've recently been working on this little project. It's a light hearted single player rpg where the goal is to become the world champion. Graphics are still a wip but the game play loop is there.

construct.net/en/free-online-games/card-game-rpg-demo-19212/play

Any thoughts? Would love to get some feedback if you have the time.

• Looks pretty awesome to me, those graphics are WIP? haha.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey all!

I've recently been working on this little project. It's a light hearted single player rpg where the goal is to become the world champion. Graphics are still a wip but the game play loop is there.

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/card-game-rpg-demo-19212/play

Any thoughts? Would love to get some feedback if you have the time.

I don't really understand RPG card games. for me it seems just like spinning a dice if you get a good card or a shit card. But this game was actually very cool, and I sort of understood a bit hehe.

One thing that I noticed is that you have both hi res and low res graphics mixed up at the same time, for me this looks a bit odd. better to have low res on everything, it looks more genuine/retro

But really cool so far!

• Thanks for that guys :) I appreciate it.

Agree with you completely on the mixed graphics Fred, I am planning to replace those.

• I played it some, and I think its AWESOME!

Felt balanced, had a nice pace, I think graphics of the environments are quite nice, but the cards I'm not so sure. Some are really good, some are questionable. Overall, I think this is a nice package!

Whats your target platform? Mobile?

• Cheers Windwalker :) I appreciate it. It's come a long way since I posted this. Look forward to showing the next iteration.

I do agree with your critique of the cards, some come up better than others for sure. On mobile it's not as noticable.

Yeah mobile as the primary market.

Let me know if you guys are looking for some feedback in the future, will be happy to return the favour.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)