[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • So sick! I love your animation style.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A screenshot from my largest Water Park level in my Hidden Objects game.

• A screenshot of one of my side projects im working on. It's another arcade game that I will soon work on after my main project is completely finish. This is the first developed look and finally have a concept I can officially like. Early development but had this project since last year and put some work in it today. The game style will be a defense tower like type of game.

After version

This was the earlier version....

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

It is a 'One button' game. Jumps or interact with close contact of objects.

• haven't posted here in a while, thought I'd mention since I last did;

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Made a one button physics based skateboarding game that ended up getting a little viral, getting 1 million people checking it out on its release week.

released another jam game, this one making use of fake 3d stuff with a snake theme.

released another jam game, this time a boss rush game, the game was made with focus on animation. had a lot of fun overusing the sine behaviour for all the quirky animations that I did to do work smarter and not harder by doing all the animations by hand when they were subject to any changes.

released a game on Humble Trove, wondering if it was probably the first commercial C3 project making use of the new 3D shapes plugin. Ended up being very popular on Humble Trove dethroning 'Getting Over it' for a while.

oh and last but not least! I started working on a little physics based character controller project, that I hope to release soon but will have to be behind my patreon or on the scirra store (if the interest is big enough)

• Still working on a name.

• Still working on a name.

You've peaked my interest sir.

• haven't posted here in a while, thought I'd mention since I last did;

Made a one button physics based skateboarding game that ended up getting a little viral, getting 1 million people checking it out on its release week.

released another jam game, this one making use of fake 3d stuff with a snake theme.

released another jam game, this time a boss rush game, the game was made with focus on animation. had a lot of fun overusing the sine behaviour for all the quirky animations that I did to do work smarter and not harder by doing all the animations by hand when they were subject to any changes.

released a game on Humble Trove, wondering if it was probably the first commercial C3 project making use of the new 3D shapes plugin. Ended up being very popular on Humble Trove dethroning 'Getting Over it' for a while.

oh and last but not least! I started working on a little physics based character controller project, that I hope to release soon but will have to be behind my patreon or on the scirra store (if the interest is big enough)

Wow fistful of nothing looks awesome! Great work.

• > So sick! I love your animation style.

Thanks. Here's another one, contextual interactions with your companion based on your relative position:

Really great Artstyle.. very polished :)

• Hi all. Now i work on Western Game «I'm a Cowboy: Western Shooter»

I'm a cowboy: Western Shooter is a hardcore top-down shooter with an indescribable wild west atmosphere.

Each skirmish can be your last, either you or he is at stake. You need a great reaction to defeat your enemies.

Revolvers, rifles, dynamite and even machine guns - you can use all this in battle.

Adrenaline-pumping gameplay, one-on-one duels, challenging shootouts, horse chases, all this awaits you in this game.

• Hi everyone,

this is my last game I made it for Myappfree's jam.

Controls is very simple, it's a one click game and is designed with single level game. For the future, I’m thinking of making it evolve to multiple levels with different challenge.

The jam has just come to an end, and for those who want to help me in this adventure can leave your vote here: https://itch.io/jam/ice-cream-jam/rate/1190770

• piadinaro It's a really fun game with great art! But I don't understand why my rockets only fly a very short distance above the ground before blowing up. Is it supposed to be like that?

• Hi DOP2000!

I’m honored for your post, I learned a lot by studying your templates.

It's a game design feature to avoid hitting the pelicans during the flight, you can only hit them when they are in dive.

• Progress for one of the Games that we are working on:

Loading Gorilla Level

It was supposed to be a one month game for last Christmas and we are still here working on it ))

Note:

You need to watch it on the Pc because for some reason if you watched on mobile it losses quality

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)