[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Nice, cool art and effects igalencar .

With all your cool energy effects, you might want to check out dynamic lighting, perhaps just for your ship? Or are you already doing this?

I just ported over an effect that might be interesting for you (by porting, I mean I ran blackhornet's conveter and zipped it up ).

• Nice, cool art and effects igalencar .

With all your cool energy effects, you might want to check out dynamic lighting, perhaps just for your ship? Or are you already doing this?

I just ported over an effect that might be interesting for you (by porting, I mean I ran blackhornet's conveter and zipped it up ).

OMG.. that will be awesome.. thanks for the advice

• Working on the dialogue flow since there's a lot of crap to link together.

If certain quest have been finished the NPCs react differently.

Mikal i love the flaming bunny can his fur get scorched too?

Yah! I'm with you, I am working on a simple scorched fur animation overlay which I can change the opacity of over time/burning.

What are you using for the Dialogue flow, I'm looking for something like that, looks very cool.

• I shall take advantage of that and answer you here

• I shall take advantage of that and answer you here

Great, thanks for the pointer. Wonderful devlog and I am digging your game. I want to discuss more about it, but I'll continue the thread over on your devlog on in another thread here.

• I decided to drop my construct 2 and rebuild in construct 3. Progress so far:

And

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My Ludum Dare game so far...

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I made a goal to finish a game in a month. I started this one the beginning of November- pretty much there, few bits to finish but I am hoping to get it all done in a week

Its a pretty simple "idle" style clicker game where you upgrade your office until you have the biggest office in the city-

This looks quite interesting and you have great clean art there!

• I decided to drop my construct 2 and rebuild in construct 3. Progress so far:

And

you could import capx file of construct 2 to c3

• Posted this game quite a while back in Construct 2, but I've fully moved into C3 dev and switched up art style.

Cilantro - a 16-bit era inspired platformer about a little green dude and his sentient, shape-shifting booger who run a rad burrito food truck. Super early shots - more at http://www.twitter.com/butternugs

Hey Je, which app are you using for the dialogue flow?

• Could be wrong but it looks like Articy

• Thread:

• Cilantro - a 16-bit era inspired platformer about a little green dude and his sentient, shape-shifting booger who run a rad burrito food truck. Super early shots - more at twitter.com/butternugs

Looks really cool! Great style.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)