[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • C3 is getting better and better! a lot of good use of the new features in here :D awesome stuff.

• Added 32 Weapons (3 types),32 armors, 40+ heads/helmets. water pumps, repairable turrets,destroyable terrain, persistence between zones, herringbone and perlin noise blend of modularity, endless levels tested out to 70000 so far, creeping alien growth, portals, earth-day events. more to come. Procedural item shops coming soon.

• Added 32 Weapons (3 types),32 armors, 40+ heads/helmets. water pumps, repairable turrets,destroyable terrain, persistence between zones, herringbone and perlin noise blend of modularity, endless levels tested out to 70000 so far, creeping alien growth, portals, earth-day events. more to come. Procedural item shops coming soon.

damn that sounds good, but are the 70k levels procedural generated? or are you reusing a surtain amount of levels?

amazing stats progress :D

• > Added 32 Weapons (3 types),32 armors, 40+ heads/helmets. water pumps, repairable turrets,destroyable terrain, persistence between zones, herringbone and perlin noise blend of modularity, endless levels tested out to 70000 so far, creeping alien growth, portals, earth-day events. more to come. Procedural item shops coming soon.

damn that sounds good, but are the 70k levels procedural generated? or are you reusing a surtain amount of levels?

amazing stats progress :D

Its all procedural. I am using a blend of Herringbone Wang with "Advanced Random"(<- C3 feature) Perlin noise.

Since I generate levels realtime in order to reach infinite.... the trade off is you have to find some non standard way to store changes, but a dictionary or array works nicely.

More info on Herringbone

nothings.org/gamedev/herringbone

nothings.org/gamedev/herringbone/herringbone_tiles.html

*EDIT* Thanks a lot by the way!!

• > > Added 32 Weapons (3 types),32 armors, 40+ heads/helmets. water pumps, repairable turrets,destroyable terrain, persistence between zones, herringbone and perlin noise blend of modularity, endless levels tested out to 70000 so far, creeping alien growth, portals, earth-day events. more to come. Procedural item shops coming soon.

>

> damn that sounds good, but are the 70k levels procedural generated? or are you reusing a surtain amount of levels?

>

> amazing stats progress :D

Its all procedural. I am using a blend of Herringbone Wang with "Advanced Random"(<- C3 feature) Perlin noise.

Since I generate levels realtime in order to reach infinite.... the trade off is you have to find some non standard way to store changes, but a dictionary or array works nicely.

More info on Herringbone

https://nothings.org/gamedev/herringbone/

https://nothings.org/gamedev/herringbone/herringbone_tiles.html

*EDIT* Thanks a lot by the way!!

Excellent! I hope you can share a Herringbone template for everyone. Really thank you! ;)

• Stealtruck

• A little preview here (Sorry only french V.) :

gorkhs.itch.io/stealtruck

• Made some progress on procedural item shops tonight. Armor first, then weapons, and finally I will add the clerk.

• Today I finally managed to do some work on my new project

• Was able to release an early version of the Advanced Rogue-lite Shooter Gamekit, check out all the features!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24995977

• Was able to release an early version of the Advanced Rogue-lite Shooter Gamekit, check out all the features!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24995977

WoW! Great!. please tell me how can i download it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

>

> Was able to release an early version of the Advanced Rogue-lite Shooter Gamekit, check out all the features!

>

> https://www.patreon.com/posts/24995977

WoW! Great!. please tell me how can i download it?

All you would need to do is become a patron, and I can give you access to the project and past patron exclusive projects via Discord (Discord link is in the linked Patron post)

You would only need to be a just a 5 dollar patron for access

• Adding inventory skin :)

They are some easter eggs in this screen, do you find them? :)

gorkhs.itch.io/stealtruck

• GorkhsI checked it out on itch, the truck animation is really nice, fan, reflections, etc. good luck with your project. I was testing out something a little similar, but probably very different gameplay (a drone protecting a truck convoy.)

• Thank you Mikal :) If you have a name of game for see that

did you find the movements simple and instinctive?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)