C3 Games On Google Play [Android Market]

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Hispanic Themed Markets and Bodegas for your urban city
  • Maze & Labyrinth

Сollection of mazes, from simple to complex, classic and shade type. Each time a new generated unique maze.

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• arrow_forward. For C3 customers, providing you with real time access to your log inventory and log export details. Updated on. May 8, 2022. Business ...Hi guys, check out my first ever android game made Word Master with Construct 3. Got my 2 kids involved also! It's very basic, but learnt a lot doing it.Get Android apps & digital content from the Google Play Store. You can install apps, games, and digital content on your device from the Google Play Store.Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases, depending on the refund policies ... Apps, games, & in-app purchases (including subscriptions).

• Our brand new 2 person project Word Game is now available on Googleplay and iOS AppStore, and it was built using construct 3. We've added a ton of features, unlockable characters, and a variety of levels for players to complete. Below is a brief summary of our new game!

Word Bravo is the ultimate word search puzzle game for anyone who loves brain teasers and word challenges. Embark on an adventure to discover hidden words in a variety of beautiful and immersive landscapes.

Unlock over 150+ characters known as Wordies during your journey and collect rewards on the go! With hundreds of levels and thousands of unique puzzles, this game will keep you entertained for hours!

Features:

- 140+ Characters (Wordies) to unlock

- 500+ Levels to complete

- Over 37 Game Centre Achievements and in-game rewards to collect!

- Daily missions and rewards to collect and earn

- Challenge your brain and vocabulary!

- Compete for the top in our global leaderboard

Download Today on Googleplay and iOS Appstore!

Googleplay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.haptic9.wordbravo​

AppStore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/word-bravo-crossword-puzzle/id6445915364

The trailer for the app can be found here:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

We hope you check out our app and can give us some feedback.

• https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameesauce.swiftdrift2

Hi Fellows,

Introducing My New Android Mobile Game Created with Construct 3!

📱🎮 I'm excited to present my new Android mobile game, crafted with love using Construct 3. Download it now and embark on a thrilling adventure

👫 Share my game with your friends and family.

Feel free to post your comments.📣 I value your feedback, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts and comments about the game. Your input will help me improve and enhance the gameplay experience for future updates.

🙏 A special shoutout goes to the incredible Construct team. Thank you for providing a powerful platform that allows me to bring my creative ideas to life. Your support and dedication have made this game possible, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to showcase my skills.

• Mining Life Simulator

An exciting survival game about a dwarf miner and the development of his base

Mining Life Simulator is an exciting survival game where you are in the depths of the earth and have to collect various resources to survive.

FEATURES Mining Life Simulator

☆ Create tools and collect from different modules

☆ Build, develop and even decorate your own base

☆ Discover unique mines on the map with new resources

☆ Discover rare resources and discover items that will help you in your adventure simulator

☆ Unlock research that will improve your path to riches

☆ Improve your buildings and discover and build new ones

• Got my first Construct 3 game out on Android! Alpaca Sprint is a clone of the old T-Rex Google Chrome runner. I needed something to cut my teeth with in Construct 3, and it seemed like the perfect game. Some things I added for my iteration of this (and specific to the Android version):

- Local and Online Achievements

- Local and Online Leaderboards

- Music

- A proper menu/interface

I may come back to this after I get more knowledge and add some IAPs (just something light like recoloring of skins and such), but I'm super proud of it! Hope you enjoy it too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brownhammerstudios.alpacasprint

• Slime Rusher

Description:

Solve the puzzles, enter the portal and help our sticky friend get back home!

Our little friend has lost his way, help him get back home by beating more than 40 exciting levels that will test your logical reasoning using only the convenient jumping of our sticky little friend and your ability to solve puzzles.

Free and without annoying ads

Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details

App Store: apps.apple.com/app/id6450149514

• Not many Pac-Man like games around, but this one has the mighty doge as the star.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys!

This is my first game on C3 - Jump Astronaut.

Please evaluate - the idea is simple - you need to jump on the planets,

to get more points.

To jump, you need to click on the screen when the player's head is directed in the direction in which you want to jump.

Thanks in advance to everyone who appreciates :)

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kzunecgames.jumpastronaut

Construct Arcade:

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/jump-astronaut-54802/play

The versions are slightly different, Construct Arcade is a bit harder to play and cannot be continued after losing.

The Android version is more casual, you can continue once, and it's a little easier to play, due to the fact that the planets are located closer to each other.

• Hi fellow developers,

I just finished my first Construct 3 game ever. The game is called Number Psychic and is available in the Google Play Store.

Note: Still deciding whether or not to publish to the Apple App Store. The process seems a lot tougher (and more pricy). Does anyone have experience with this? Is it worth the hassle?

Prior to this release I already started developing games in Construct 2, but never finished it due to the complexity of my games. So, finally after 2 years I decided to just create a short little game about a numbers trick. Now that I have finished this game, I am very motivated to complete my other games.

Would really appreciate it when you try the game and leave a review.

Thank you in advance and enjoy your day!

Sebastiaan

• PACMAN EMOJI

With random Mazes!

• Club Tycoon: Idle Clicker

Manage your club and become a tycoon! Idle clicker with area defense elements.

The game has an end goal, it's not an endless grind. Your mission is to reach a specific number of dancers and defeat the final boss, typically takes about 30-60 minutes. A Top 15 table is available, so your aim is to complete the game in the shortest time.

The game: play.google.com/store/apps/details

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)