C3 Games On Google Play [Android Market]

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Hispanic Themed Markets and Bodegas for your urban city
  • Here is King David RPG on Google Play. Made fully in Construct 3:

play.google.com/store/apps/details

Play as the young king David before he became a famous king. Find scrolls of scripture, learn new skills and find tools that allow you to interact with the game world. Discover secrets everywhere. Try to also be kind to your neighbors.

youtube.com/watch

• Hi Ecation i noticed your game has a trailer on its store listing. When i enter your listing the trailer automatically plays in the background, how did you make it do that? If you notice my previous post my store listing also has a trailer but it is not autoplaying. I browsed a lot of apps and most trailers are auto playing in the background as soon as your enter the store listing but for some reason mine is not. Did you encounter the same problem in the beginning perhaps? Do i need to just wait until Google somehow creates an automatic preview of my video?

Thanks in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi sachos345!

I think that trailer was somehow automatically generated by the play store. I wouldn't have chosen those exact seconds from the game myself. I did provide a YouTube link in my play store listing, so perhaps Google captured the trailer from that?

• Ecation yeah i figured, that must be the only way. I cant find anywhere else to somehow post an animated gif or something. I guess with time they end up generating a preview. I'll have to wait i guess. Ty for your help, and good luck with your games/apps- I really like the art in yours, pleasing colors.

• Hi Ecation, sorry for the double post but i wanted to confirm your theory. Today my game finally gots its video preview automatically playing and as suspected its a short gif auto generated by Google of the first ~8 seconds of a 33 seconds trailer. My game got published August 2 and now August 10 i finally got the auto preview working so it takes at least a week.

• Very simple game created with Construct for Android and iOS

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Pixel Fishing on Play Store, still needs a bit of work like music and SFX

Right now it has 7 different lakes with over 50 fish to catch,

Multiplayer to fish with your friends,

Leaderboards for each fish.

Level up and unlock new locations and different fishing gear to use.

If anyone gets a spare 5 minutes to give it a go and let me know what you think that'd be great!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squashedfin.pixelfishing

• Hello, I apologize in advance for the possibly incorrect translation, my game has just been released on Google play. It's called matrun. here is the link: . And now about the game itself. The gameplay of the game is to choose one correct answer from two mathematical equations. The game has four difficulty levels, and these difficulty levels have their own music. And I want to wish you good luck in promoting your projects :)

• I have developed "Solo RPG Oracle - Basic", an app that works as an oracle, and helps those who want to play role-playing games alone or in a group without a Dungeon Master, to create stories and receive answers to their questions.

The app can also be used to receive inspiration for the creation of missions and campaign for your games!

This app is a tool that you can use in different ways:

- Play RPGs without a Master.

- Get some inspiration to create the background story of your character or NPC.

- Receive some ideas about a mission or campaign for your game.

- Roll dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 e d%).

- Take some notes.

Here a video where I explain how the app works and its goal:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

You can download the app here:

The app in this "Basic" version is free; there is just one advertisement at the beginning to watch to be able to use it.

Premium versions with additional features will be available soon.

• Looks nice

• I am happy to announce that I launched my first game on Google Play using construct 3.

I just wanted to go through the process of uploading a game on Google Play. I did have a few back and forths, as they did not accept the game as PG, so eventually, I had to rate it as 13+.

After a few bug fixing, My next aim is to launch on iOS, which I know is even more challenging.

Feel free to play and rate. No advertising.

• Looks nice

Thank you!

By the way, I have just checked your game page.

You have 3 identical screenshot, make sure to add different ones to give a better idea what's your game about.

Good luck with it!

• Hi there,

I just published an old game of mine on Google Play. There's no action, it's just a game for your brain. Collect lights and find your way through the maze. Here's the link:

• Hi everyone,

I have launched pixel coloring app on play store. There are 1500+ images to color. It was very tough for me to code it (because of performance optimisation) but I was successful in doing that. It is hard work & optimisation of over 1 Year!

Here is the link. Surely give a try to it!

Edit:- 1 Year (I myself forgot about the spent time on the project)

• My “first” game on google play store 🙌

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)