Altered Reality - Development Log

1 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • Development Log #1

I'm creating and designing an Action Horror RPG called "Altered Reality.", this is a very large project, and is also my first genuine project using construct. I have a planned release of the first chapter of the game two years from now.

YES, I KNOW.. DON'T MAKE YOUR FIRST GENUINE PROJECT YOUR DREAM PROJECT.

But I did anyways, mainly because I have a small fanbase related to the game waiting for it to come out, so it's hard to take the time to learn construct. I'll be learning construct as I go, and just hoping for the best.

I have most of the basic mechanics of any action RPG, they're all finished.. Which is nice, they were pretty simple to put together. I've been really struggling with my latest issue, which hasn't been resolved, HOPEFULLY I'll have it resolved soon.

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/change-variable-per-copy-169181

Here's a video which displays pretty much everything I have set up so far..

youtube.com/watch

Gamejolt Page: gamejolt.com/games/alteredreality/539990

<End Log>

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Development Log #2

I'm creating and designing an Action Horror RPG called "Altered Reality.", this is a very large project, and is also my first genuine project using construct. I have a planned release of the first chapter of the game two years from now.

So I finally figured out how to do some UID picking with some help from the forums. I'm super thankful to those who helped, and it means a lot.

I've worked on a basic saving and loading system using construct's built in save and load. It works fantastically, and I'll be continuing to use it in the future.

I completely re-did the menu, but I won't be showing you that since I'd like that to be a surprise until release.

<End Log>

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)