What do I need to do to a plugin to make it compatible with scene graph?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Rendered, High Resolution elements to create an apocalytic scene or war zone
  • Instances of my plugin won't show up as options when you use Add Child action on it. What do I need to do to make it available there?

I thought it might have something to do with plugin.js (maybe a new option?). I already have:

this._info.SetIsResizable(true); this._info.SetIsRotatable(true); this._info.SetSupportedRuntimes(["c2", "c3"]); this._info.SetHasAnimations(true); this._info.SetIsSingleGlobal(false); this._info.SetMustPreDraw(true); this._info.SetCanBeBundled(false); this._info.AddCommonPositionACEs(); this._info.AddCommonAngleACEs(); this._info.AddCommonAppearanceACEs(); this._info.AddCommonZOrderACEs();

Is anything there incompatible? Is anything missing?

• Ashley

• Sorry, I missed this first time around. I've added a AddCommonSceneGraphACEs() method for the SDK in the next release, which is currently what determines scene graph support. Note to support scene graph your plugin must be prepared to have its geometric properties controlled by the runtime when it's attached to a parent, and it must support all the possible transforms like position, size and angle.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds good. Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)