I can't move my project to C3

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I was working on my project in C2 and I was using a lot of pin to image point plugin by Rexrainbow and now I want to move my project to C3 but I'm stuck because there's no C3 version of this plugin. So please somebody help me. I was talking with Rexrainbow about it. But he said he's not going to do it. He is not coming back to us. Please help.

• You can do it yourself using this formula:

x = centerX + cos(angle) * distance, y = centerY + sin(angle) * distance

CenterX, CenterY is the position you want to pin to, image points work well for this.

angle is the angle between the two objects, the system expression angle(x1,y1,x2,y2) works well for this.

And distance is the offset distance you want it from thos x, y positions, you can get the initial amount using the system expression distance(x1,y1,x2,y2).

• Hi thank you for the answer. I know I can do it without the plugin but that's going to take a lot of time. The whole idea of plugins is that you can work faster with them.

• In the time it's taken you to look for the plugs you could have learned the concept, and gotten accustomed to one of the staples of 2d game design that's used in countless other mechanics.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm with newt on this.

It's highly doubtful that anyone is going to convert Rexx's addons to C3, and even if they did, it would be a very big task and take a long time.

Much better in my opinion to use none, or very few external addons, to maintain maximum comparability with C2 and C3.

• Ok. I understand. Thank you both.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)