Atheios gaming crypto blockchain plugin

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • hell yeah tell thme john !!!

I don't need cheerleading from someone who posted a contrarian opinion in a thread about a crypto plugin and didn't even provide a single reason or fact to back up that opinion. I may agree with your opinion, but I don't agree with how you presented it.

Your low-effort posting tells me you are only here to stir **** up.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Don't get into crypto is like: don't get into cars when you are a horse owner. I think there are some very good reasons why crypto is great:

>

> - It provides means for decentralization

> - It provides means for anti censorshop

> - Everything is public via a ledger

I don't want to turn your release thread into a argument about crypto, but I cannot let this "crypto is the future" rhetoric go unchallenged

Appreciate your view and I agree there are a lot of things to fix in crypto. Adoption and user-friendlyness are definitely things to work on. But:

Can I send any crypto coin to any recipient in the world in 10-30 seconds. Yes in crypto you can. Your bank will take days and 20 USD fees.

Can I trace any crypto transaction publicly? Yes, it is a public ledger. Try that with a bank.

So like any innovation, it will take time, but rest assured: trillion of USD invested in crypto are a good enough proof.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)