What did I do wrong? Looks like it's missing the CSS in Chrome.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
It's here!
$4.95 USD
Creepy and nasty horror track. It's terrifying from the beginning till the end. Goosebumps guaranteed
  • I don't think this is as much a C3 question as it is a Chrome question, but the problem is only with C3.

I downloaded my demo as an HTML5 game. Uploaded it to my server. When I open the game in Chrome - it looks like it's missing the css. BUT when I open it in Firefox it's fine. When my daughter opens it on her laptop in Chrome it looks fine. When I open it on my phone in Chrome it looks normal-ish (but that's a whole 'nother question)

I have Web Developer extension added to both Chrome and Firefox, but I haven't used them yet. The laptop is 4 days old. I have rebooted. Refreshed the browser using Shift+Ctrl+R. Cleared all 4 days worth of cache - same problem.

All the other sites in other tabs in Chrome are fine. AND when I do the Preview from the C3 program in chrome - also fine. It's only when I download the program as an HTML5 game and upload it to my server do I have this issue.

Again, I'm assuming this isn't as much a C3 issue as a Chrome issue, but I'm worried that Chrome is picking up something that's wrong, where all the other browsers maybe just letting it slide - you know how that is.

Any thoughts?

iticka.com/10Prepositions

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You cleared you CACHE including history, cached files AND websites data?

You can access the dialob box by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + DEL

Try clearing it while not on the actual page, bug after visiting it, to be sure it's in your "recent cache" that will be cleared.

• Ok ready for this one?

I removed the s from the https:// in my secure domain and everything is working.

As long as I use http:// - the app works fine. Guess I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)