What is the wrong with this code?!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and choose whether the shown equation is right or wrong.
  • R0J0hound

Hi.

I am trying to ( Draw a dashed line by touch from A to B where A= At any touch start, and B=At any touch end ) without using the canvas plugin, where each dash is an equal distance and angle from the previous one, aiming to have a beautifully shaped dash line at the end. ( as shown in pic ).

WHAT SHOULD I Do PLEASE?

Did I miss something??

Thanks in advance

R0J0hound

• Hmm. The for loop serves no purpose, you're just creating 10 objects at a time that are the same. You probably should set the width to the distance from the mouse. Also changing the image x offset could be useful, probably it would relate to the total distance so far.

Anyways here's a different way to do it. I'm sure there are many other ideas.

dropbox.com/s/wh1hf0ji0sueive/draw_dashed.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmm. The for loop serves no purpose, you're just creating 10 objects at a time that are the same. You probably should set the width to the distance from the mouse. Also changing the image x offset could be useful, probably it would relate to the total distance so far.

Anyways here's a different way to do it. I'm sure there are many other ideas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wh1hf0ji0sueive/draw_dashed.capx?dl=1

As always, U R the best

Many thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)