Why does the transition from one scene to another not work?

• Hello, I created three scenes, the 1st scene is the intro with the presentation of the game title, the 2nd scene is the menu, I copy the text from the event sheet and I put a link to the game, maybe you can tell me why when I see it there is only the intro scene that is displayed and does not go to the menu scene. Thank you in advance for your help.

+ System: At the start of the scene

-> System: Go to Intro Scene

-> System: Wait 1.0 seconds

-> System: Go to Scene menu1

dropbox.com/s/vslss251hqnrdd1/FunShooter%20%2815%29.c3p

• Remove the Go to Intro Scene action, it should already be there from setting it as the first layout, you're just constantly telling it to reload (which restarts the event sheet) and that is why it's freezing and never going to the menu.

• thank you for your answer but I still don't know what to do, I deleted the action as you told me, but it still doesn't work, I don't know what else to do, I thank in advance whoever will unblock me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What OddConfection said should absolutely work. Are you sure you're previewing your project correctly? Simply hitting the preview button [▶] only plays the layout that is currently highlighted in the main view.

You should either select the first layout and hit preview or select from the dropdown Preview project to play from the beginning.

• Thank you very much it works, I wasn't doing project preview, but scene preview, thank you both and for telling me to do project preview

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)