Why does my sprite disappear during animation?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Hi, i am new to construct and i am enjoying the engine so far however when i try to animate a sprite i got from itch.io it disappears. Im not sure how to show you guys my project but I will try to describe it the best i can. I downloaded a bundle of PNG images and just copy and pasted them into animation slots. The thing is when i hit preview (play) it shows the sprite and then it disappears! If anybody can help me with this (and tell me how to show you guys what I mean) i would really appreciate it.

• When you paste in, sometimes the origin point shifts. It can be in a different location in each individual frame. Check that it is in the appropriate place in the centre of the sprite's image for each frame, is the first thing I would check.

• When you paste in, sometimes the origin point shifts. It can be in a different location in each individual frame. Check that it is in the appropriate place in the centre of the sprite's image for each frame, is the first thing I would check.

Ok but I don't really know how to do that exactly. (also sorry for replying so late there were a lot of things going on)

• Not sure if you can see them but here are some images of the sprite animations

• On the left side there, the second to last icon that looks like a target is for the image points. Check out its position. If it looks fine then it must be for another reason.

• On the left side there, the second to last icon that looks like a target is for the image points. Check out its position. If it looks fine then it must be for another reason.

Thank you it works now!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great :) a decent guess then.

• Oh wait I just realised when i press preview for the layout it doesn't show anything. (it works an animation preview now though)

• You'll have to share the project file

• Oh nevermind it works now

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)