Why speech recognition not able to recognize simple words in google android chrome using c3?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Why speech recognition not able to recognize simple words in google android chrome using c3?

I exported c3 example of speech recognition and it was not able to identify simple words earth, water , fire and air (it never identified this keyword). On desktop it is working good but on android devices u will scream with frustation but c3 won't recognize. plus recognition stops within 2-3 seconds. How to make it recognize longer? and can we shut down that irritating beep sound? Ashley please look into this.

in c2 things were little better.

• jatin1726 sorry for writing you here... could not post it in the original post: there's a post where you said you solved how to share text in Whatsapp... could you be so kind to help me on this?

• jatin1726 sorry for writing you here... could not post it in the original post: there's a post where you said you solved how to share text in Whatsapp... could you be so kind to help me on this?

You can use this service. It will help u.

• jatin1726, I'm facing the same issue. Works good on desktop. Doesn't work on mobile. Did you find a fix?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • jatin1726, I'm facing the same issue. Works good on desktop. Doesn't work on mobile. Did you find a fix?

Use word in pair, like instead of 'earth', use 'the earth' and it will start detection easily.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)