wHY IS IT SpawniNG multiIPLE OBJects WheN ITS SuppoSE T0 Spawn oNe?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • it making a game that is a simple boss fight game i'm trying to make a fireball attack but the boss shoots a beam of fire balls instead of firing 1

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you are using "Is key down" keyboard event or "Is mouse button down", it's triggered many times per second. Replace it with "On key pressed"

• no the boss I spawning multiple bullets instead of just one

• {"is-c3-clipboard-data":true,"type":"events","items":[{"eventType":"block","conditions":[{"id":"compare-instance-variable","objectClass":"boss","parameters":{"instance-variable":"attack","comparison":0,"value":"1"}}],"actions":[{"id":"set-position","objectClass":"boss","parameters":{"x":"attack1.x","y":"attack1.Y"}},{"id":"set-animation","objectClass":"boss","parameters":{"animation":"\"attack\"","from":"beginning"}},{"id":"set-animation","objectClass":"boss","parameters":{"animation":"\"idol\"","from":"beginning"}},{"id":"spawn-another-object","objectClass":"bulletSpawner","parameters":{"object":"fireball","layer":"0","image-point":"1","create-hierarchy":false}},{"id":"wait","objectClass":"System","parameters":{"seconds":"3"}},{"id":"destroy","objectClass":"fireball"},{"id":"set-instvar-value","objectClass":"boss","parameters":{"instance-variable":"attack","value":"choose(2,3)"}}]}]}

here is my code I don't know why its bugging out

• Can you read the code you posted yourself?

The bullets are spawned on every tick, you need to fix that. You can use Timer behavior, or simply add "Every X seconds" condition to the event.

• I think you need add sub event inside the condition: System: Trigger once

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)