Why is the font not displayed during import?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Tell me who faced this. I use IMPACT shfrit when converting to Xcode, it is not displayed but replaced with some other one.

How do I import a font in xCode?

• If you use a locally installed font, and then run the game on a different device with that font, it won't display correctly. Use Web Fonts instead, since they are bundled with the project.

• If you use a locally installed font, and then run the game on a different device with that font, it won't display correctly. Use Web Fonts instead, since they are bundled with the project.

I use a standard font that Construct itself gives. I just select it from the list in this case, it is Impact. Am I doing something wrong? I even transferred this font to Xcode. But he does not pick it up.

• Yes, that's a local font, it's exactly what I said. Use Web Fonts instead.

• Yes, that's a local font, it's exactly what I said. Use Web Fonts instead.

Do I understand correctly that if the device on the user's side does not get access to the Internet, then the web font will not load?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • By web font he means "Web Open Font Format" or font.woff file.

There are lots on the internet you can download, or free converters online that will convert .TTF files.

You then add them to your project under the fonts folder, and they can then be accessed by the text object as normal. They are then exported with the project.

• By web font he means "Web Open Font Format" or font.woff file.

There are lots on the internet you can download, or free converters online that will convert .TTF files.

You then add them to your project under the fonts folder, and they can then be accessed by the text object as normal. They are then exported with the project.

Now I figured it out, thank you very much))) The difficulty with the translation seems to be mine)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)