Why Does The Debugger freeze When in the preview the game works perfectly Fine?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • In my game i have this rope in which i update the lenght after droping it.I had some diffuculties with deleting and adding chains so i added in a bool to check if the event happend but when i did that i had the debugger freze on me.

This is very likely to have nothing to do with the events itself as it works outside the debugger but to simplify what is happening.I pick a chain in the rope to delete,that chain has a uid to the next chain which i save.Then i go to the next one and i do this X amount of times[Max 10 deleted][Chains are jointed together]

This is Console Screenshot of the debugger(i have never used the console before so i am not sure what is happening and what the problem might be):

Here is also the Stats of the debugger.

Before:

After:

Tagged:

• Cant edit my post so here a summery of what i believe is happening.

There is something different with the debugger which stops loops from happening:

I dont understand why this is happening so for furthur clarification Here is a picture of the event in which the loop resides in.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This looks like a bug with the debugger or perhaps Physics behavior. If you can reproduce it in a small project, you need to report it:

github.com/Scirra/Construct-bugs/issues

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)