What's the easiest way to implement any sort of analytics...

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
amazing template of the game of ordering colors with strings made with construct3 (requires c3 license) optimized with j
  • It is possible using the Construct 3 Build Service. Just request cordova-plugin-gameanalytics to be white listed on the Build Service on the link below, if it isn't yet white-listed.

Link:

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

I don't think they whitelist every 3rd party addons. I actually suggested it after I created the thread (might be because I posted in the wrong place though)

construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-519

• They would at most very likely white-list all cordova plugins the community provides. Yeah, you just really posted on a different place.

• They would at most very likely white-list all cordova plugins the community provides. Yeah, you just really posted on a different place.

That's what I thought too.

The only reason I could think of is they scare the developer for the plugin stop providing critical update in time or what. They could blacklist and remove from Exchange Addons once the developer stop updating/keeping up though..

• Have you looked into how Enhance can help you integrate analytics?

goo.gl/LUc3iD

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Chadori!

I saw you going around accepting some of the paid request for C3 SDK.

That makes me wonder how much would it cost if I could ask you to make a basic Flurry analytics plugin that would work with the C3 build service.

Construct admins whitelisted GameAnalytics after I contacted them but GameAnalytics still needs to update their plugin to work.

I then contacted them but there's no decision coming from GameAnalytics even after almost 3 weeks.

And it doesn't seem to me Construct wants to support an Analytic plugin officially anytime soon.

Thanks,

asdzxc

Hey. You can contact me on the Construct Community :: Discord for these types of matter.

It is faster there, since we can message about this on real-time.

-I am one of the member : 'ChadoriXD'

-Invite Link : discord.gg/G3N57fG

See you there.

• Once you join the Construct Community, then it wouldn't be a problem anymore.

But just in case. I can Direct Message you, but, you still haven't given your username there.

• To your original question, the easiest way to implement analytics is Enhance.

We support a bunch of analytics providers and integration takes only minutes!

Check it out here : goo.gl/LUc3iD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)