Video Ads

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hello all,

How can I make the ad banner reward the player after he is assisted? (Adding a value to variable)

I try to do that but nothing happens after.

Tagged:

• Leoncgp

Hello all,

How can I make the ad banner reward the player after he is assisted? (Adding a value to variable)

I try to do that but nothing happens after.

Hi. That condition On Video Complete is for Reward Video Ads only. You can try using On banner shown, but that would be awkward, cause you would have given an award to a player from just popping up a banner ad.

Maybe try only giving rewards from Reward Video Ads instead. It's more suited for rewarding purposes.

• Leoncgp

Hi. That condition On Video Complete is for Reward Video Ads only. You can try using On banner shown, but that would be awkward, cause you would have given an award to a player from just popping up a banner ad.

Maybe try only giving rewards from Reward Video Ads instead. It's more suited for rewarding purposes.

It is for Reward Video Ads

• I assumed cause you said ad banner. Are you testing on a Mobile Device from an exported .apk or .ipa or from a browser preview?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, I expressed myself badly.

Yes is an APK.

• Leoncgp

Sorry, I expressed myself badly.

Yes is an APK.

No worries. That's weird, it's supposed to trigger when ad video completes the video. 🤔

Can you try these additional steps:

1. Set Mobile Advert to test-mode.
    2. Run a test reward video ad.
    3. Check in the debugger if Coins incremented..
  • I got it! I was forgetting to save the value of the variable.

Thanks!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)