URGENT: Do you have issue with Audio on IOS?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
100+ Musical High Quality Sound Effects for your game!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm about to release my first game on Androids and Iphone.

Can't wait to share it with you.

While everything works perfectly on Android, I get errors for Iphone and I suspect the Web Audio.

I exported my Construct 3 project for xcode, ios 13.

It builds, runs on emulator (iPhone 8, iOS 13) loads first screen, second screen but getting to third screen (has audio) I get the following error message and the app freezes.

============

Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Required client entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"MediaPlayback" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Required client entitlement is missing}>

If I run it on a real device (tablet), the same error appears but the app crashes ( re-starts) .. and the same thing happens again.

Being stuck at this stage is so frustrated.

It would be really appreciated if you know how to fix it and in a way, reassuring me if I'm not the only one to have this issue.

Thanks everyone who took the time to read and maybe answer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sound requires a user interaction to enable it.

Have you set up events to play a sound when the user makes a touch before the other sounds play?

• Thanks, not yet but I'll try and post the result :)

• Sound requires a user interaction to enable it.

I think it's only true for web games, in a mobile app you can start music playback without touching the screen.

• Hi guys,

Sounds are playing well on mobile (Android) without any player input.

But we tried to add a user interaction to enable it for Iphone. it's worth a try.

Unfortunately, The problem is still present and the game crashes on iphone and simulator when music starts.

We will try another test by removing the music and see if the music is really the problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)