How to upload an image from project files to the iframe plugin?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • I'm trying to upload a logo.png project file to an iframe plugin. But this doesn't work in the preview. Here is my code for iframe--->

• iframes have their own javascript context. It's a whole new web page, and you're starting with a completely blank slate. There are no scripting features available whatsoever other than the JavaScript features built in to the browser. Therefore runtime does not exist, and none of the scripting APIs are available at all. (You're also trying to use await outside of an async function, which is invalid syntax.)

A normal HTML tag should be able to load an image from a project file in preview in the latest beta. We updated it so network requests to project files work in preview mode.

• iframes have their own javascript context. It's a whole new web page, and you're starting with a completely blank slate. There are no scripting features available whatsoever other than the JavaScript features built in to the browser. Therefore runtime does not exist, and none of the scripting APIs are available at all. (You're also trying to use await outside of an async function, which is invalid syntax.)

A normal HTML tag should be able to load an image from a project file in preview in the latest beta. We updated it so network requests to project files work in preview mode.

thanks for your reply. Now another question? will html code running in preview get project files after importing to android? I also noticed a strange iframe bug, when using an iframe with an input field inside, when the mobile keyboard pops up, the iframe goes up and to the right on the mobile phone in scale outer mode without the hide status bar option. If you set the hide status bar option when exporting, everything works fine.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Ashley Good afternoon, in the latest version of r233, loading images from project files does not work, here is my code in an iframe

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)