How do I update value of localStorage?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • I just try the simplest thing change the value of my attack and attack speed but it just dont work even I recreated them. Is this a bug?

first I create value of atk & aspd with 10 then I change to 2 but when debuging layout its still show 10

Tagged:

• We can't see the important events such as when you are calling the function and where else you are changing the dictionary, the screenshot doesn't show much.

• We can't see the important events such as when you are calling the function and where else you are changing the dictionary, the screenshot doesn't show much.

this is all I have

just want to change the value from 10 to 2 as default. I don't have any value to store.

like attack speed I filled it 10 before but it's too fast so I change key value to 2 but its still 10 when debugging

and, can I add or subtract the value of dictionary?

thanks

• Because the data already exists it won't load those default values. If you really want to overwrite them for testing purposes just alter your events for a moment to call DataDefault on item exists. Or you could use 'Clear' to get rid of the old key data.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Because the data already exists it won't load those default values. If you really want to overwrite them for testing purposes just alter your events for a moment to call DataDefault on item exists. Or you could use 'Clear' to get rid of the old key data.

OK its work. so I just added "when space pressed, clear storage/key" and rerun the layout.

thanks again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)