How do update my game in App Store?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • I’m asking for my English. The question is the game update.

I made a game under iOS and let's say I released it in the AppStore after some time I created several more levels and a new location. Can I somehow release this update so that the user simply updates my game as he usually does in the AppStore, or will I not be able to release updates for my game?

-------------- RUS --------------

Я сделал игру под iOS и скажем выпустил ее в AppStore через какое то время я создал еще несколько уровней и новую локацию. Могу ли я как то выпустить это обновление что бы пользователь просто обновил мою игру как он делает это обычно в AppStore или же у меня не будет возможности выпускать обновления для своей игры?

• Yes you can release a new version. Are you asking how to do it, or simply asking if you can do it? You would follow the steps you used for the original version then create a new version in iTunes Connect console and submit. In terms of the game itself, I think you need to careful about what you change if you have save data but anything else should be fine to update.

• Yes you can release a new version. Are you asking how to do it, or simply asking if you can do it? You would follow the steps you used for the original version then create a new version in iTunes Connect console and submit. In terms of the game itself, I think you need to careful about what you change if you have save data but anything else should be fine to update.

Is there a guide on how to do this?

That is: The user has forgiven for example 15 levels, then I release an update, he updates the game and a new location is added to the game or something else, but at the same time all of its completed levels are saved. That eats the game is not overwritten.

• Check this and the section on 'Changing the project after saving'. scirra.com/tutorials/526/how-to-make-savegames

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Check this and the section on 'Changing the project after saving'. scirra.com/tutorials/526/how-to-make-savegames

senks))))

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)