How do you update an app?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Can any explain in terms only an idiot would understand how I update my app on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store? I've made a couple of little updates and want to roll them out.

On the Google Play Store I've done the following: I added a new APK with the same bundle ID but a different version number and added that to the Release Management panel - it says that APK has been added and the previous APK is deactivated and the Roll Out History is set to Full Roll Out. So does this mean the previous APK will now be updated with the the new APK? Does it happen instantly or does it take a while?

I've yet to update an app on the Apple Store - when I log into App Store Connect and select the app I can't see how I add an updated version. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers all :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

... So does this mean the previous APK will now be updated with the the new APK? Does it happen instantly or does it take a while?

I have no experience about apple apps store

but for google play, Yeap.. I think after you roll out your .apk then Google Play Console will do the rest..

It take a while.. a couple hours in my experience, and you will be notified something like this :

• Yeah it’s all good - I thought I’d mucked it all up as nothing updated straight away but it turns out it just takes a couple of hours to roll out across the network before it becomes available. I’ve updated a couple of times now. 👍

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)