Unoptimized APK?

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
  • So I want to upload my signed APK to the Google Play Store but I get this error:

Anyone has a solution to this? Because now I can release my internal test.

• It looks like an optimization warning, not an error. You should be able to ignore it and continue to publish.

I don't think its suggestion of using an app bundle would provide significant savings anyway - the APKs Construct generates are already widely cross-platform with little overhead.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like an optimization warning, not an error. You should be able to ignore it and continue to publish.

I don't think its suggestion of using an app bundle would provide significant savings anyway - the APKs Construct generates are already widely cross-platform with little overhead.

Yeah, I did not see that you still could publish, it's working now. Thanks!

• Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

For me it's a urgent problem...

English:

German:

• Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

For me it's a urgent problem...

English:

German:

Nope it's still just a warning. You won't be able to publish for another reason, it gives you a checklist in the menus so you can check what you are missing.

• > Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

> For me it's a urgent problem...

>

>

> English:

>

>

> German:

>

Nope it's still just a warning. You won't be able to publish for another reason, it gives you a checklist in the menus so you can check what you are missing.

Really? In the previous version I was able to ignore the warning. Now this is no longer possible.

Everything was filled out...

• I don't think anything has changed, it's just a (not entirely appropriate) warning message that you can ignore. It doesn't stop you publishing - if you can't publish it must be for a different reason.

• I have the same warning.

When I first time published my app everything was fine and no warnings.

After few days I've added Mobile Advert plugin to my project and when I uploaded new version of my app this warning appeared. It looks like Mobile Advert plugin can be cause of this problem.

• This warning message appears when you publish an APK instead of an Android App Bundle. The latest version of C3 already supports exporting an Android App Bundle, and this will roll out to all users in the next week or two.

It doesn't make any significant difference to the optimization of your app, though. So either way, you can just ignore the warning.

• I have the same message, and I can't skip it. Someone solved it? and can explain me how.

Thaks

• I have the same message, and I can't skip it. Someone solved it? and can explain me how.

Thaks

You can skip it, you just go on to publish. If you can't publish then there will be another reason, check the tabs to see you did everything.

• Construct also now supports exporting Android App Bundles, which is what that message is suggesting you do.

It's a little unfortunate that they show that message to everyone, because in the case of Construct, there's not currently much benefit at all to using an Android App Bundle. But the message makes it sound important. Maybe there will be other benefits to using Android App Bundles in future though.

• I had problems too, but I found the solution in the most absurd way possible. First, you must download Android Studio, create a project with the same name / ID. If your project is called johndue.due.com, Androis Studio must have the same name. When creating a new project, go to "Build" and look for the option to create the "Bundle Sign", remember that you can use your Construct 3 Keystore in this option. In the menu, you must fill in the KeyStore name (Alias) and passwords. You can debug or re-launch the .aab file. We will need this file in order to open the possibility of launching the application. Attention: if you created an application version, delete everything and start from the beginning. After creating the .aab file, upload it and just send it to Production. When reviewing, make sure that there is no conflicting version of this file. If so, you can change the codes in Android Studio (just look in the folders and files within the program, it is very easy). OK, that done, it will announce that everything is ok, without failures or problems and that you can publish your application. Publish, and as soon as everything is right, then you can put your application in the library and publish it too. In this case, if there are notices, they will no longer prevent you from publishing the application. I hope I helped you, as I spent days trying to solve the problem (with a customer waiting for my service). Cheers to all!

• As noted Construct supports building Android App Bundles directly from the editor, so you shouldn't need to do all that. Also as noted previously, AFAIK you can just ignore the warning at the moment anyway.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)