Unoptimized APK?

• So I want to upload my signed APK to the Google Play Store but I get this error:

Anyone has a solution to this? Because now I can release my internal test.

• It looks like an optimization warning, not an error. You should be able to ignore it and continue to publish.

I don't think its suggestion of using an app bundle would provide significant savings anyway - the APKs Construct generates are already widely cross-platform with little overhead.

• It looks like an optimization warning, not an error. You should be able to ignore it and continue to publish.

I don't think its suggestion of using an app bundle would provide significant savings anyway - the APKs Construct generates are already widely cross-platform with little overhead.

Yeah, I did not see that you still could publish, it's working now. Thanks!

• Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

For me it's a urgent problem...

English:

German:

• Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

For me it's a urgent problem...

English:

German:

Nope it's still just a warning. You won't be able to publish for another reason, it gives you a checklist in the menus so you can check what you are missing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Ashley I have exact the same problem, but i can't continue to publish anymore. I think google has change the restrictions about this.

> For me it's a urgent problem...

>

>

> English:

>

>

> German:

>

Nope it's still just a warning. You won't be able to publish for another reason, it gives you a checklist in the menus so you can check what you are missing.

Really? In the previous version I was able to ignore the warning. Now this is no longer possible.

Everything was filled out...

• I don't think anything has changed, it's just a (not entirely appropriate) warning message that you can ignore. It doesn't stop you publishing - if you can't publish it must be for a different reason.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)