Hello all! How do I get it so two users (who choose to) can hit a button and see each other on video?
For example, there would be a list of login users, with a video button beside their picture. Once they click the button, the other user can accept or reject the video (call).
Can think of one rudimentary way,
1. User Media working on both
2. User A clicks button, User Media begins recording User A video
3. Records for 1 second, send the file to User B
4. User B window plays the file automatically
5. Process repeats for every second from point no. 2 above
6. Process mirrors for User B from point no.2 - point no.5
Does it make any sense?
Not really. Can you please go into more detail? Also, are there any example files I can take a look at?
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Is there perhaps a "video call" plugin?
Unsure if you can find a video call plugin for C3.
I don't have any example files as I just described what I'd attempt to do if I want to implement it in C3. By the way, why would you need to do this? Why not just use existing video call apps for the purpose?