Two questions about fullscreen/sizescreen (noob questions)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hellos guys, i was trying all the afternoon to solve this problem with not very good results so, I would like someone to help me please :

I have:

• 1600x900 monitor
    • Chrome browser
    • 1920x1080 resolution static backgrounds that must fit in the fullscreen view.
    • My project's viewport is : 1920x1080 - scale inner - orientation=any
    • My layout size is: 1920x1080

I only have two questions:

1. How can I make my backgrounds to fit entirely in fullscreen without using the Letterbox scale mode (in order to not to see the black bars)?

2. ¿When i hit the preview button how can i make the game go on fullscreen automatically? (I tried some coding tutorials for C2 with no results)

Thanks for your help!

• Has somebody found a better solution than this?

scirra.com/tutorials/1042/h ... creen-size

Does anbydody know why this code is not working?

+ System: On start of layout
    -> Browser: Request fullscreen - Stretch (scale inner)
    [/code:b9exo0df]
  • That tutorial is the solution yes. I'm not sure why you're trying to change it to full screen mode on start of layout as setting it in properties like in the tutorial will work for initial game load. The reason the code isn't working is because you usually need user input to change this option, such as if it was an options menu. Try something like keyboard press button > request full screen, should toggle it.

• I think the browser plugin can change the game to fullscreen.

• That tutorial is the solution yes. I'm not sure why you're trying to change it to full screen mode on start of layout as setting it in properties like in the tutorial will work for initial game load. The reason the code isn't working is because you usually need user input to change this option, such as if it was an options menu. Try something like keyboard press button > request full screen, should toggle it.

Thanks for your answer plinkie i thought there is one way to play the game in fullscreen each time you test it without pressing any key.

is that right?

• I think the browser plugin can change the game to fullscreen.

Hello mOOnpunk without clicking the fullscreen window mode in chrome ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes it is the project properties set to full screen like in the tutorial, did you try this? You asked for a 'better' solution but I'm not sure one is required? I may have misunderstood something though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)