I am working on some control functions for my new game but i'm stuck at one part.
I think it has something to do with the parallax of my layers or something but i tried everything and can't seem to figure it out.
It's the classic control, a dot inside a circle that can be dragged around to move. In my case i also need the angle of the center dot.
This works great when using it on the layout size ( in my test file i used 640,640 ) but it stops working like it should once the layout is moved around.
I got a object with a "scroll to" behavior and once moves the dot is not working anymore. It is like it still takes positions at the original frame layout and not once moved.
Here is my test project:
To test my problem
1. Start the layout and drag the frame size so the left, top and right border will fit your screen.
2. Drag the dot in the circle to see how the control works.
3. Press the ugly "drop" button
4. Wait for the object to fall down
5. Try the control dot again > My problem
Thanks in advance guys!