How do I trigger next layout when drag and drop is complete?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • Good Day Everyone!

Hello! This is my 1st time here,

please help me with my small problem, can anyone help me to teach me the easiest way to go to another layout when the stage is completed. TIA!

here's the event:

• System - Go to next layout

• How do you complete the stage? When this is fulfilled you use go to layout.

• I don't really understand the question. If you just want to know how to go to next layout - there is System action Go to next layout. If you need help with conditions for level completion - it only depends on your game logics.

• Thank you for your time to reply on my post, and forgive my bad english

Basically, after I drag all the object in the correct position, i want to know how to trigger to the next layout. Maybe, i'm I need to make a global variable?

I tried to add go to next layout but nothing happen.

Here's my game logic.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could use a global variable yes, you just need something to mark that it is completed. You could add 1 to a global variable when the drop is complete and then say when global variable is 4, go to next layout.

• You could use a global variable yes, you just need something to mark that it is completed. You could add 1 to a global variable when the drop is complete and then say when global variable is 4, go to next layout.

ohh, that's what i'm missing. Sir, can you do me a favor? Can you please give me an example for global action for that event?

• Update:

I try this

Global Number DROP = 4

for each drag object i used

action> System > Subract 1 from DROP

System is = 0 > system go to next lay out. :)

Thanks for help!

now I will study to make pop up window before go to next lay out. Cheers! Keep safe!

• Also don't forget to reset the variable on start of layout. And disable the DragDrop behavior for the object when it's successfully placed, otherwise player will be able to just drop the same object 4 times to win.

• Also don't forget to reset the variable on start of layout. And disable the DragDrop behavior for the object when it's successfully placed, otherwise player will be able to just drop the same object 4 times to win.

Copy. Thanks! Keep Safe!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)