transformDexWithDexForRelease Error

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi,

I'm exporting a C3 project with PhoneGap; but when I use the AdMobile plug-in the build fail.

This is the screen of the error:

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0.

Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.

See docs.gradle.org/4.10.3/userguide/command_line_interface.html

42 actionable tasks: 42 executed

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':app:transformDexWithDexForRelease'.

com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Landroid/support/v4/app/INotificationSideChannel;

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 21s

Error: /var/gimlet/tmp/47154353088620/3526921/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':app:transformDexWithDexForRelease'.

com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Landroid/support/v4/app/INotificationSideChannel;

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 21s

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/var/gimlet/tmp/47154353088620/3526921/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Tagged:

• When you are having online apk export facility then why don't you use it.You also have a construct 3 account !!!

• What is the export function in APK? On C3 I only have Cordova for android

• On C3 I only can export the project in .ZIP. Later I use PhoneGap to build it in apk

• On C3 I only can export the project in .ZIP. Later I use PhoneGap to build it in apk

Who said that

Go to menu, then click on export. Then select android. Then select second menu. A list will open which will have many other options like cordova, debug apk, signed and unsigned apk. Select debug apk and then everything is set ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks so much!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Mention?

• Ah ok

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)