How do I use tonejs in construct3?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • I checked the examples, downloaded tonejs and put it in the script folder. I spent a lot of effort to learn to write js code, but I still can't make tonejs make a sound. Can someone help me and give me a simple c3p example, as long as I can Press a button, and then I can call the synth of tonejs to make a sound, so I can start learning

Thanks

• If you want help, the least you could do is post your project with the script to show what you've done so far. Also you might get more help with using a javascript library in the javascript subforum. You most likely didn't set your imported script as the main script.

dropbox.com/scl/fi/apo8opxtpekj3qvsbhyli/tone.jsexample.c3p

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you very much for your simple, direct and effective examples, and what I did before was to refer to various official JavaScript examples and tutorials of construct3, add a main.js, and import tonejs in it and then export function and so on, the result is more complicated and ineffective than your example. What I want to say is that I didn’t want to disturb others at first, and tried to solve the problem by myself, but for me, a layman in programming and English is a foreign language People, it is indeed a bit difficult, so I am going to use the simplest way, directly ask the final demand, and then see if someone can give an effective example, and I will learn slowly by myself. BTW, after trying AI-assisted programming a few times, I feel that although I can't often get accurate answers, but it can provide various ideas and inspiring examples quickly and tirelessly,Given time, this should be the way of the future,At least I won’t bother others because of a simple question in the future

Sincere thanks again to you and everyone in this forum for being so helpful

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)